Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser - Quick Review


I bought this mostly because Zoella talked about Simple skincare products. The product says it has 2 vitamins (pro-vitamin B5 & vitamin E), 2 skin loving ingredients (glycerin & borage seed oil) and NO artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals. Sounds pretty good, right? It is suitable for sensitive skin and has Zinc in it (which is good). 

I only apply it in the morning. It's just a regular moisturiser, but I'm kinda impressed that it keeps my oily skin under control til' the afternoon. But it hasn't really done anything to my skin or acne. It doesn't prevent breakouts (even though I didn't think it would). I think it's good, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE