Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

With long-awaited summer approaching, I thought it's only appropriate to write about sun protection. Sun is still extremely harmful for your skin, in case you forgot, and applying SPF daily is recommended for a reason. So if you don't want to look 20 years older in the next 10 years with wrinkles and dark spots, I'd suggest you get on it asap. I religiously apply SPF, so using one that is great for my acne-prone oily skin is of high importance.

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF 50+ Dry Touch 

I always opt for and suggest buying SPF from a pharmacy, because most of the products sold are high quality and sensitive enough that they shouldn't cause any issues. This time I decided to try the Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch. This sunscreen is also supposed to be water-resistant, colourant-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. The formula is enriched with soothing active ingredients and antioxidants (like vitamin E), so your skin should be happy.

This fluid absorbs fast without leaving a white cast, even adds a bit of a glow, while remaining lightweight and matte. I even apply a bit of moisturizer afterwards, which I think says a lot about this sunscreen for my oily skin. The Babe sunscreen hasn't caused my skin to breakout or any sensitivity, it has only protected me from ever getting a tan (don't worry I have self-tanners). This Babe sunscreen is definitely worth checking out for the great quality and the price.

Comments

  1. Sunscreens are really important in the skincare routine but it is a task to know what and which products are good for you and your skin. Choose the best sunscreen in Pakistan for your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE