Rare Beauty Products Review

First of all, I am a huge Selena Gomez fan, so when I heard that she launched her own beauty brand, then I obviously couldn't wait to get my hands on these products. Only downside is that they don't sell any products in Estonia nor in the neighbour countries, so I had to patiently wait until I could finally travel!

Anyways the holy day came when I went to Paris and the first store I visited was Sephora. Nowadays cosmetics cost enough that I didn't grab everything, but tried to choose wisely. Also their formula is vegan and cruelty-free!


Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm in Nearly Mauve

This incredible lip balm + lip gloss consistency really hydrates the lips while giving you a lovely glossy finish. I really enjoy it on my lips and love the light mauve tone as I don't have anything like it. 10/10 would recommend and buy other shades as well.


Lip Soufflé Matte Lip Cream in Courage & Inspire

When in Paris I obviously had to get the most popular and Selena's favourite red shade Inspire. It was incredibly bright, but fun and matched well with my fair skin. It was lightweight on lips and non-drying. A bit transferred, but stayed on well as I ate and drank throughout the day. The shade Courage looks a bit brown + mauve on me. When I bought it this was the lightest shade available, but since then they have released a few lighter shades that I'd love to try out.


With Gratitude, Dewy Lip Balm in Empathy

This lip balm + lipstick is quite creamy and light, but more pigmented than expected. I'd say it's a light lipstick if it makes sense. Light as in the feeling and formula on lips, transfers easily, but pigmentation would still say that it's a lipstick. But considering how light/melting the formula is, a little goes a long way and the lipstick shape doen't want stay as well. The shade Empathy is warm rosy tone, which again is something new in my collection and I quite enjoyed the dewy look. It's good, but I prefer other Rare Beauty lip products to this.




Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara

This is a true competitor to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. The shape of the wand is the same aka hourglass shape and nice bristles, so I already love that. This delivers volume and stays on well, however I didn't enjoy the consistency of the formula after 2 months as it got a bit sticky. Otherwise I'd say this and Too Faced mascara are my holy grails for mascara.


So from Rare Beauty my blind buy recommendation would be the Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm, but other products are worth the try as well since the quality is amazing and I can't wait to try out other Rare Beauty products as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE