BioNike Acteen Sun Cream-Gel SPF 50+ - Review

Sun is out and summer's heating up, so another sunscreen review only seems right! This time I purchased the BioNike Acteen Sun Cream-Gel SPF 50+. My main reason for choosing this was that it is targeted towards acne-prone skin with sebum-regulating active ingredients. The cream-gel formula has a dry and mattifying feel, so it's perfect for oily skin. Another plus is that it's water-resistant! 

Price 14,85€

While the texture isn't my favourite for spreading, the sunscreen's matte, but slightly glowy finish won my heart. It feels really lightweight and doesn't leave a white cast. Probably one of the best sunscreens for dealing with acne. After a few hours my oily skin still comes through with the warm weather, but this keeps my face feeling comfortable. BioNike as a reputable pharmacy brand has my trust for high protection from UVA, UVB and IR rays.

I would personally love to explore more sunscreens, but this is definitely on my repurchasing list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE