Natural Code By Lumene Skin Perfector Matt Makeup - Quick review

I was in need for a foundation that would cover my blemishes, didn't make me breakout, didn't clog my pores and wasn't that expensive. So I found this. This a moisturising, mattifying and oil-free foundation. It contains Arctic Tea Tree extract and doesn't have any parabens.
Price 9.10€

I really like this, this product gives me a matt look. It doesn't cover everything, but enough and you can layer it, I just usually don't. It lasts long, but for me, my skin still gets oily somewhere at noon. Shade 11 Cream which matches my real skin tone, is a little too light for me right now, since I got a suntan in the summer.

I really like this foundation and I would definitely buy it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE