Foaming Facial Washes

Foaming facial washes are more gentle than gel cleansers. So those are great for sensitive skin or if you prefer more gentle cleansers.

My first face cleansers was The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Facial Wash. That was one of the products that I have completely used, like all of it. I think foam washes are great, but since I have oily acne-prone skin, maybe gel cleansers would be better for me. The Aloe Gentle Facial Wash was really soothing and nice.

The second foaming wash that I have used was The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser which is suitable for blemished skin. It says that instant foam removes impurities and excess oil for clearer looking skin. I like the foam, but I really didn't see a difference on my skin.

And the last one I bought was Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam for acne prone skin. The product says that it combats pimples, blackheads and skin impurities, gently deep cleanses pores and has effective antibacterial action Montaline C40.  Sounds pretty promising and interesting. It also says you're supposed to leave it on for about 5 minutes. I liked the smell and that this foam left my skin so soft, but it really didn't help with acne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE