Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream - Quick Review

Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream has 2% salicylic acid (which is known to fight blemishes) and is for oily skin with SPF 15. I have bought this product three times. The package says that this product: 
1 Conceals imperfections
2 Helps protect against the appearance of blemishes
3 Oil-free, non-greasy
4 Minimises the appearance of pores
5 Clarifies the skin's look
6 Conceals redness
7 Hydrates and smoothes
8 Complements skin tone

Seems good. Since this is for oily skin, I was hoping this product to be a bit mattifying, like after wearing this for a while, my face gets oily and feels very uncomfortable. This has a light coverage. When I applied it, it didn't look natural. But after few hours, I saw that it looked a lot more natural and also covered more blemishes. For sometime I decided to not use this product, because my blemishes were getting worse and I used this product daily. And my skin got more clear (but then it got worse again). I use this product rarely. I like that this has SPF and is very light. But otherwise it really didn't do anything special, like conceal redness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE