Acne Struggles

I'm not happy. I don't want acne to define me or lower my confidence, but sadly it has. I'm still trying to be positive and not think about my face too much. Maybe I will grow out of it or maybe it will continue. I have wasted a lot of money on acne products/ skincare products and I don't want to waste anymore. Before buying products, I research, but still that doesn't mean that they are going to work on me. Maybe my product reviews can help you.

I'm also trying to eat healthier. It's difficult, because I don't eat a lot of things I should be eating. Also I've been drinking a lot of water and green tea.

I had one goal this summer, and that was to get clearer skin, so hopefully I'd be more confident in school. Sadly it only got worse, so I started wearing foundation to school. I am trying not to care what other people think about my face or maybe they don't care about it at all, but I care about my face and am kinda insecure about it.

I know that a lot of people have problems with acne, especially teenagers. So I'm not the only one and I shouldn't be that ashamed about it, but I wish sometimes that I was invisible.

It's just rough. Watching what you eat, face itching or being tight, trying to find good face cleansers, moisturizers and treatments, finding a big pimple on your face which is impossible to cover up and people wanting to touch your face, like why? Just DO NOT TOUCH MY FACE. Or people saying pop that pimple, like NO!! It can make it worse and leave a scar behind.

I visited a dermatologist once. She recommended me Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel, Basiron (benzoyl peroxide) and Skinoren (acidum azelaicum). At first they worked fine, I had clearer skin. But in this spring my face was getting worse again, so I started to seek out other products. I have been testing different facial washes, but I think I'm gonna try Avene again. I haven't really tested other treatments, because I don't know any and a lot of them don't work. I have one product that I really want to try (Avene Cleanance Expert), but it's kinda pricier and I know that my parents hate it when I talk about new products or buy them, so I'm kinda trying to get that product on my own.

Do you have the same problems or some great products?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE