Garnier Pure Active Anti-Spot Exfoliating Scrub - Quick Review

I bought this product randomly. Garnier Exfoliating Scrub fights spots, fades marks and removes impurities. It also has 2% salicylic acid & Herbasoothe (blueberry extract). It is for oily to spot-prone skin. This product has a creamy texture and microbeads. 


It's just a regular facial scrub. It exfoliated my face, which is what I wanted, but I didn't see any special results. Maybe it faded some marks. Of course I didn't use it everyday, which is suggested on the package. I've read that you should use an exfoliating scrub 2-3 times a week, so that's what I did. For few days I actually used this in the mornings and nights, but it was too harsh on my skin. But for my acne I didn't see a big difference, I liked that my face  was smooth and felt really clean after washing with this.

I don't think that I will purchase this again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE