Lumene Basic Blue Day Cream - Quick Review

I bought this because I wanted a simple moisturiser that didn't have any parabens in it. This product has over 90% natural ingredients, it smells like cornflower and it's for all skin types.

Price 4.90€
I have to say this product is very moisturising, for my oily skin it's bit too much. I don't know if this product made me breakout or was it the stress (back to school). I liked the creamy texture, but didn't love how fast my skin was oily. Since it's a day cream, I only applied it in the morning after washing my face. And I also used this under my foundation. The foundation was mattifying, so that kept my skin from getting really oily.

This is a pretty basic moisturiser. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. Otherwise it was good, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE