Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Quick Review

Great mascara. Currently it is one of my fave mascaras. The texture isn't runny nor clumpy. I really love this mascara's small wand. It's really light and easy to apply with. This mascara doesn't really add volume, mostly just length, which I like, but lately I have been wanting more voluminous lashes. So if you want that, don't buy this one. But otherwise this mascara is really good. 


Only problem with this is that, I'm the worst at applying mascara, every time it's just so messy, I always need to have micellar water with me. During summer I used this mascara with Maybelline's Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof mascara. First I applied Great Lash and Volum' Express, so my mascara wouldn't smudge with sweat or water. I would recommend this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE