Alfaparf Milano Semi di Lino Diamond Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner - Review

Alfaparf Milano is a recognized salon brand and actually using their products I was bleached blonde. When I learned that you can buy their hair care products for a great price and they have great reviews, my expectations were pretty high. The Diamond range is for normal hair. Their products are free from parabens, minerals, oils and sulfates.



Price 11,95€ & 13,95€


The Illuminating shampoo and conditioner is supposed to detangle and give hair extreme shine and softness, containing many great ingredients. The scent is quite chemical, just like the scents in a hair salon.  I wash my hair just as instructed, but the results shockingly aren't as great for me as promised. It is surprising since most hair care products work for me pretty well. But these just don't. After my hair dries it's not as soft, maybe even feels more rough and lacks shine. However it makes it easier to work with my hair when it comes to hairstyles. But my hair gets greasy super fast. On the top of my head where the hair gets greasier the fastest, often already feels dirty and greasy after washing with these products. So unfortunately, these didn't work for me and I wouldn't recommend these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE