All I want for Christmas is ... more beauty products!!

I haven't been in the Christmas mood. Maybe it's the no snow and staying at home for me, but I still need it. So why not write a little festive blog post! 



At Christmas I quite enjoy making presents. Brainstorming gift ideas, planning out the purchases within the budget and creating something to make someone happy. Also it means I get to do some shopping and it's nice to not buy things for myself all the time. 

Whenever someone asks me what I want for Christmas I always come up with a list. Even if I don't need anything. I guess I just don't like it when I say I don't know, I don't have any wishes and then I am unhappy when I get a gift I don't like. So to help myself and others, I always come up with options.

This year my Christmas wishlist is quite short, because I did my retail therapy in November. But these are a few things I can expect under the Christmas tree. This could also be used as a gift guide for self-care lovers.

  • Satin pillowcase
I'd say this is the cheapest and the most practical item on my wishlist this year. Satin pillowcase supposedly helps maintain hydration in hair and keep it healthy. It's also antibacterial enough that it won't cause acne.

Satin pillowcase


  • Hella Hair Scrunchie
I already have about 5 Hella Hair scrunchies, but I'd happily get more. These are high quality scrunchies that have the nicest materials and so many colour options and three different sizes (my favourite size is Petite). These also hold my thick hair up and are the cutest accessories.

Hella Hair Scrunchie


  • Berrichi Eye Cream
I got this for Christmas last year, so I'm running out. I really enjoy this brightening eye cream and overall eye creams are quite beneficial for anyone over 20.

Berrichi Eye Cream


  • Ljus Rose Quartz Gem Face Roller
This is a nice addition to anyone's skin care routine as it can stimulate blood flow to the face making your skin look brighter and firmer. Also it decreases puffiness and has other great qualities, so I can't wait to use it.


Other great additions that are always useful:
  • Candles – I love scented and unscented candles that look cute and make a nice decorating piece

  • Lip balms – I can never get enough lip products, it's good to have one in every bag and pocket, especially during winter time

  • Nail polish – nail polish has the shelf life of two years before it's probably best to throw it away, so I always find myself buying nail polish and using it a few times before I forget I have it and then I have to throw it away because it chips within the first day, so I always need more nail polishes

  • Hair mask – winter usually means dry hair, so a nice hair mask is always necessary, they are also quite universal and fool-proof as gifts for someone who loves a weekly spa night at home
Happy holidays!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE