2020 BEAUTY FAVOURITES

2020! What a year! Didn't expect my beginning of twenties to get off to a start like this, but there are still many things and experiences I'm grateful for. Beauty wise I feel like this year I didn't find that many new favourites, so the last few year lists still stand. But a few new additions came along that changed my life and supported me through 2020.

SKINCARE
  • Lumene Valo Nordic-C Midsummer Glow Self-Tan Drops
I love to call this product sun drops as it adds a nice sun-kissed glow to my pale reflection in addition to the vitamin C. It's very easy to use by mixing a few drops with your nighttime moisturizer.


  • Simple Micellar Facial Gel Wash
This face wash is so gentle and effective when it comes to cleaning my face of any dirt and impurities. Also it is non-drying and probiotic, so what more can you really ask for from a face wash.


  • Berrichi Eye Brightening Age Defence
This eye cream made me love the idea of eye creams and now there won't be any wrinkles around my eyes for the next 30 years, because I love this light, but moisturising texture and how it brightens my under-eyes.



MAKE-UP
  • Dior Lip Maximizer 
This lip plumper is something I use everytime as a finishing touch on my make-up look and even at home when I'm not going out, because it feels so nice and tingly on my lips. I can't believe I only found this product this year, because it truly is amazing.


  • NYX Epic Ink Liner
I wasn't a fan of winged eyeliner before this product that I got at a NYX event and well this changed that opinion for me. Resembling a paint brush, the tip is pigmented enough that I can easily glide across my lashline and make a sharp cat eye. It's also really long-lasting and barely budges throughout the night. Did I also mention that it's super affordable?



HAIR

  • milk_shake Incredible Milk
I hadn't really used any hair treatments beside the occasional hair mask and Olaplex no 3. But my dyed hair really needed something to lift its spirits and Incredible Milk came to the rescue. It has a soft nice tropical scent and a a powerful moisturising blend that leaves my hair so much softer and healthy looking.


NAILS

  • Orly Tough Cookie
To tame my craving for gel nails again, I decided to grow my own nails longer, but they break quite easily. This nail strengthener however made sure my nails would withstand any nail polish and all my activities.


Can't wait to see what's coming in 2021! I wish you a happy new year!! xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE