OGX Shampoos And Conditioners - Review

I am so in love with OGX hair products. I bought the OGX Argan Oil Renewing shampoo and conditioner, because of a post on 9GAG. And it was the best thing ever. After the first wash my hair was completely changed, it was shiny, silky and bright. So I have been using OGX products ever since and I definitely want to try out all the different products OGX has.

Price 10.90€
Renewing argan oil of morocco is OGX's signature line. They say that the argan oil is sourced straight from Morocco. Rich in natural vitamin E and super-charged antioxidants, this special ingredient has been making hair gorgeous for centuries. First of all the smell is so good. The shampoo and conditioner have a nice golden colour. This shampoo gets really nice and foamy in the shower. I apply the conditioner from the middle part of my hair to the ends, not on the roots, because that might leave the hair roots a bit greasy. Hair was silky and shiny after wash, just amazing.


The second one I tried was thick & full biotin & collagen line. I bought these because I was worried that my hair wasn't as thick as it usually is (LOL). This also smells good. I don't really know if this really made my hair thicker, but this cleans well and leaves my hair feeling super nice.









These are my summer fave products. Sun kissed blonde lemon highlights shampoo and conditioner were the best smelling. The smell is super fruity and citrusy, put me in summer mode. I bought these because I was hoping for these to help my hair get a nice sun kissed hair colour and also brighten my ombre locks. This really brightens and made my hair feel just amazing. It didn't really give me highlights, but this made my blonde highlights more golden and lighter.





Overall OGX is a great brand and everyone should try out their products. They also have #BADASSHAIRDAY, because you are bad ass and bad ass hair days happen. Live your life, love your hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE