My Essentials For Cold Weather

As the days are getting colder, I always need to make sure that I have things, to help me survive.
  • My hands get super dry, when it's cold and it's pretty uncomfortable, so I always try to have hand cream with me. My fave hand cream is Neutrogena's Nourishing Hand Cream With Nordic Berry. This saved my hands, this has never irritated my skin, only makes them super soft and has a nice forest-y, nordic berry smell.
  • My lips also get dry and I absolutely love lip balms. So my favourites are Maybelline's Baby Lips, EOS and Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lip balms. I think Palmer's lip balms are best for the colder days and their size is small, so those are good for travelling.
  • Obviously gotta have some tissues.
  • A scarf is a must have! Also a hat and mittens aren't bad.
  • With cold weather my hair gets dry and weird, so an oil care product or leave-in conditioner saves me.
  • Moisturising face always helps.
  • I try to use a moisturising body wash, because I'm too lazy for body lotion.
  • Warm clothes! I'm almost always cold, so warm cozy sweaters and coats save me. Also I love my Ugg style boots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE