Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - Quick Review

 I needed a new mascara, but I didn't know which one to buy, so after reading many reviews about many different mascaras, I landed on this one. This mascara says that this will curl your lashes, make them longer and add volume. I was really excited to try this out, because Fleur de Force and Zoella had loved this. 

So first I use the short bristle part of the mascara wand to add volume to the roots and then I turn to the longer side to curl and give length. When I have applied the mascara on my eyelashes, I take an old mascara's clean and dry mascara wand to separate some lashes and remove excess mascara. I really like the mascara's texture.

Also when I went to the shower with this mascara, I didn't end up looking like a panda, because the mascara came off my lashes in little chunks. Overall I love the curl and length this mascara gives to my lashes. I would definitely recommend this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE