Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Quick Review

When everyone was raving about micellar water, I just had to try it out. So starting small, I bought the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water mini format. Basically what you do is pour some of it on a clean cotton pad and swipe it across your face. You can use this to remove makeup or to just cleanse. Also no rinsing needed and it's great for all skin types.

This removes makeup really well and it doesn't dry my face. It's also hypoallergenic, which I think is just great. Basically every time I use mascara, I get mascara on my eyelids, so I just pour this on a Q-tip to easily remove any mascara around my eyes. But micellar water is not the best eye makeup remover. During summer I used micellar water to take off sunscreen or sweat from my face.

I bought the PureActive Micellar Water for my brother, so he could cleanse his face and treat few blemishes.
I have also used this to remove my makeup.

Both products are really good and definitely a must have for lazy people. So if you're super tired, use this and your skin will thank you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE