Pixi Vitamin C tonic - Review

After I found the holy grail Pixi Glow Tonic to be too intense for my skin (it is exfoliating so yeah), I was kinda afraid to try other Pixi products, although I like their style and I think they have great stuff. But since I'm currently dealing with acne scars, vitamin C is mostly suggested and this face toner seemed like a perfect addition to my current skincare routine. This tonic has Ferulic Acid (antioxidant), probiotics and willow bark - all of these are great for fighting acne, boosting collagen production and brightening the skin.



I purchased the 100 ml size, because I've been disappointed by skincare products so many times that I'd rather pay and throw away less, if my skin dislikes it.

I apply this in the morning and at night after cleansing. I pour some of this on my hands, rub them together and then I pat it all over my face (not the eyes of course). This way I like to think that I get more vitamin C on my face and also save some cotton pads. It works, so why not (I also saw some beauty gurus applying toner like this idk).

After the first use I already saw my face looking more luminous and healthier. Also my skin's texture and some small pimples have reduced, so that's a nice surprise. I really think all of these ingredients are pretty much perfect for what my skin needs right now.

Since it's Spring real soon, this tonic is definitely worth checking out for a healthy luminous glow.

Also check out where where this tonic stands compared to other Pixi tonics here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review