Best to worst Pixi Tonics rated

*Milky Tonic and Collagen Tonic not included.

Over some time I have used different Pixi face tonics and thought that why not rate them all together. The only Pixi tonics that I haven't tried are the Milky and the new Collagen tonics, maybe one day.

But here are my thoughts on the rest of the Pixi tonics (from best to worst)

1. Vitamin C Tonic - out of all these, this had the most visible effects on my skin, which is why this is my favourite and I would purchase this again. The tonic made my skin feel and look healthy and luminous. Read the full review here. 9/10



2. Glycolic Acid Tonic - this one also had actual visible effects, such as my skin looking healthier and more vibrant, until this became too harsh for my skin, but I still feel like I would like to try this again, because glycolic acid is a really good gentle exfoliant and helps with skin regeneration. Also full review is here. 7.5/10



3. Rose Tonic - this one didn't have that much of an effect on my skin, though it was nice and refreshing as toners usually are, but since I didn't see a quick calming or a hydrating effect, I can't really say that this did anything at all. It was still a nice, but a basic toner, so I wouldn't repurchase this again with this price. 6/10



4. Retinol - I felt like this toner was doing something for my face, but at the same time it wasn't really doing anything. So I'm kinda confused and really don't know how to feel about this tonic. While the other toners had a really nice scent, this one had a more medical smell, which I didn't enjoy that much. When the Vitamin C and Glycolic Acid tonics left a certain glow on my skin and the Rose tonic was just refreshing, this one didn't really have any effects. Maybe because this is meant for more mature skin as this has anti-aging properties, but retinol is also good for acne, which is why I bought it. I wouldn't buy this again. 3/10



I really like that these Pixi toners don't contain any alcohol, which makes these quite gentle and nice for the skin. I hope this was helpful, but keep in mind that everyone's skin is different and has different needs, so I would recommend buying the smaller versions of these tonics at first and then deciding if you'd like to keep using them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE