Pixi Glow Tonic and Glow Mud Cleanser - Review

Pixi is now available in Estonia! Of course I had to get my hands on this cruelty-free brand from UK. I'm still struggling with acne (it won't go away!!) and I found out that glycolic acid helps skin cells renew faster and effectively removes dead skin cells. Maybe that would help my acne and acne scars heal faster. Also results include smaller pores, glowy and smoother skin, so why not?

While searching for a good toner I've come across the Pixi Glow Tonic many times and apparently it is one of those holy grail skincare products. In store the price is about 22€ for 250ml. The packaging is already so simple and bright and obviously cute. The Glow Tonic contains 5% glycolic acid and other natural and beneficial ingredients. And very important - it is alcohol free!! Then you just pour some on a cotton pad and swipe across your face. The toner doesn't dry out my skin, which is great. It is pretty gentle and actually reduced my skin's sensitivity, although this is exfoliating.

Check out where where this tonic stands compared to other Pixi tonics here.


I was also in need for a new cleanser. So in the hopes that this combo would beat my skin into glowy smooth Sun goddess, I got the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser. This has the same price as the Glow Tonic. This cleanser has a muddy-creamy texture and a light earthy scent. Not a good make-up remover. When you rinse your face before applying this product, then a little product goes a long way. 


Now my skin's texture is a lot smoother and has this healthy glow. Breakouts have been smaller, but more frequent. I feel like these products don't really affect acne that much, although acne scars have been fading faster. My pores ares still pretty large, but that's from genes. Also I haven't had any problems with flaky skin anymore. I think the products are better for normal to oily skin, since they help with mattifying and the toner might be a bit harsh for sensitive skin. The Glow Tonic is really great and I think it works well if you want that glow and smoother skin. I think this toner is worth the money and I will repurchase this in the future. The Glow Mud Cleanser didn't really impress me. It was a good cleanser, but nothing speacial, so I wouldn't buy that again.

Overall, Pixi seems to be a great brand and I definitely want to try out their other products. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE