LUSH Tea Tree water & Breath of Fresh Air toner

LUSH is an amazing organic brand mostly known for their bathbombs, but their skincare is also the bomb. Tbh the only skincare products I've tried from LUSH are the toners... But still, I've read a lot of good things about their skincare. LUSH has three toners: tea tree, sea and rose water. These spray toners are great for refreshing throughout the day, but also a good product to tone your skin, close pores and remove any excess dirt or cleanser residue. I like to take these everywhere with me if I feel oily or am in need for a quick cleansing.

Price for 100g is 6,95€ and for 250g 12,95€
In search for a good inexpensive toner I found my way to the Tea Tree water for oily acne-prone skin.  Tea tree has antibacterial properties and it also mattifies. The toner only contains a few ingredients, all of which are natural. Grapefruit water is rich in vitamins and juniperberry water is antiseptic. I really like this toner. It is mattifying, refreshing, non-drying and makes my skin feel clear. I'm not sure if it made any difference in my acne, but the clean feeling afterwards was great, although I wouldn't buy it again, just because over time I felt like my skin was getting oilier everytime I used it. 

Actually their best toner is a sea water toner named Breath of Fresh Air. It contains a lot more ingredients than the other toners, including aloe vera. But what really got my interest is the fresh sea water in this toner and I have to say it works well. This is pretty good for combination skin. It is very refreshing and even mattifies more than the tea tree one. After spraying it on I can feel it tightening my pores. This is one of my travel essentials just because it has so many uses and it smells good and feels good and it's just so good. 

I definitely recommend checking these toners out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE