My 2018 favourite beauty products

I realized how much I love to read my older posts and see what products I've used as I've forgotten most of them already. I also love to read and hear about people's favourite products, so I thought I'd recap my last years favourites.


  • Benefit They're Real mascara
When I got my hands on this, I was so excited. This mascara has so many good reviews and for a good reason. I've bought it twice now and just love it. Definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever used.


  • Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb
So in Italy I found a Sephora and obviously had to buy this amazing lip gloss. I absolutely love how moisturizing it is and the shine and the shade and of course the packaging. Only thing that I find weird is that this lip gloss really sinks into my lips. Like after an hour most of the gloss is gone (into my lips). But still would recommend.



  • Lily Lolo mineral foundation powder
Discovering mineral foundations has been one of the best things ever. This product is superb, since it is non-comedogenic, powder keeps my skin a bit more matte and it looks so natural. It is perfect for everyday make-up as it is so simple and quick to apply with a kabuki brush. It blends well and feels super lightweight. The only downside I'd say is that it doesn't last very long by itself and starts to crumble a bit and if any concealer or correctors needed, then I'd suggest using Lily Lolo's ones as they work better together. But a liquid concealer underneath will be fine as well. Otherwise great for a nice light to medium coverage, especially if dealing with problem skin. Also has SPF.


  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Everyone has definitely heard about this holy grail product. And like almost every reviewer says, this spray is pretty amazing, changed my make-up game and lasting power. I feel like this just ties everything together. 


  • theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
I just love this bronzer, it looks so good and blends well. Nothing else needed to say.

  • Bioderma Sensibio H2O
This micellar water is great for gentle, but effective cleansing. Made my skincare routine so much faster as I use this as my main cleanser. Just a great product. My only wish is for this micelle solution to be cheaper.


  • Australian Gold Hemp Nation Body Lotion
I never used to apply body lotion, but when I wanted to extend my tan I found this product and wow. It is so nice, I love the Australian Gold's signature scent and it is just the perfect amount of moisture for my skin as it also absorbs quickly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE