My June favourites 2016

June has been full of so many interesting things, makeup free and full makeup days. So I thought it would be a good idea to share products that have been with me on my graduation and on those do nothing days. 

My all-time favourite mascara is Maybelline Lash Sensational. This brave soldier keeps my lashes long, curled and voluminous. 



TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer is the reason I am obsessed with highlighting. The sheen, the glow and the sparkles this highlighter gives, aaah I just love it. Overall this product is just perfection for me.



It's summer, it's hot, I'm not. With the heat my skin has been extra oily, so Beauty Made Easy Oil Blotting Sheets became my best friend. These absorb oil instantly, leaving me with matte skin for few hours. Plus these look cute.


Australian Gold Lip Balm with SPF 30 keeps my lips moisturised and soft. It's a bit pricey for lip balm, but you only need a little, so it lasts long. Also it's so small that you can take it anywhere and the smell is just so tropical and delicious.


I haven't given up on my perfect cat eye dreams and with L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim those dreams might become a reality. The tip works perfectly, it's easy to use, great pigment and long lasting.


Bioderma Sensibio H2O has been my great companion. This micellar water removes dirt and makeup very effectively. Replaces my cleansing gel and good for traveling.


To keep my locks nourished I turned to OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner. This makes my hair silky and soft, smells like coconut. Keeps my hair in a super condition from the sun and the sea.


The Sims 4 has been entertaining me when bored. Okay, okay I've been a little bit obsessed with the game lately. I have been a simmer since the first Sims and I think the newest one is just great. Last week I played Sims for 8 hours and 47 minutes with Kelly while we were Skyping. So yeah a little bit obsessed.

Wow, June went by so fast. I remember that I had my first exam on 1st and graduation on 17th, but it feels like summer has been forever. But just because June is over, doesn't mean that summer is. July and August will be even better and more fun. Thanks for reading and have a great summer! :)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE