JOIK Rosewater

JOIK is a natural cosmetics brand from Estonia. Their products are vegan,100% natural, gluten free and not tested on animals. I have only bought candles from them, so I can't really comment on their products. But it's summer, it's hot and my skin could use some refreshing throughout the day. JOIK's cute little rosewater spray was too good to pass by. 


Price 4€

The rosewater has a great price, small bottle fits in a purse and it smells like roses and rose hip. This is for face and body. You can use this basically any time you want. I've used the rosewater also to set my makeup. This spray leaves a glowing finish, which I just love. I definitely recommend JOIK Rosewater spray. I think a refreshing face spray/mist is perfect for summer. Stay cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE