Best moisturizers for oily skin

Well in my lifetime I've had the chance to try out many different face moisturizers, but since my skin is very oily and still acne-prone, not many of those have stick with me. Luckily I've found TWO, yes only two moisturizers that I found worked for my skin. Unfortunately, these are not cruelty-free brands, but there are not many choices that work for very oily skin. And those that are cruelty-free are pretty much found only in the US, so this is my one exception.

1. Clinique Dramatically Different Gel

This product I first bought with the Clinique 3-step system for Oily skin and I really liked the moisturizer, although the other products in the kit were too drying due to the alcohol in them. But this gel I later purchased in the big bottle and used about 3/4 of it and then stopped for some reason, I really don't remember why, but I gave it to a friend, who loved it. Now I purchased the new Clinique iD with this formula and it's really great for my oily skin. It nicely hydrates, but keeps my skin matte for most of the day. Doesn't irritate, cause acne, reduces oil - everything I need in a moisturizer. While this is a bit more expensive, the big bottle is really worth it. Although I wish it would moisturize a little bit more.


2. Biotherm Purefect Gel

This gel I found after many hours of research and well the price made me hesitate, but I'm glad I bought it. I think this is the only moisturizer I've completely used up. The only reason I didn't repurchase it, was because I wanted to try the new Clinique iD moisturizer. Overall I loved how this had a cooling effect, helped keep my skin clearer, kept me matte for most of the day and just felt really nice and fresh on my skin - again everything I would need in a moisturizer.




So yeah these two I would definitely recommend for people with oily acne-prone skin. If possible before purchasing any skincare products I'd suggest getting a tester home to see if the product might irritate. For the Biotherm one I actually used a tester for about 4 days and saw that the product worked really well for my skin, so I didn't have to hesitate when purchasing the full-size.

Comments

  1. Great post which is truly informative for us and we will surely keep visiting this website.
    Best Moisturizer For acne Prone Skin



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE