What's up with Carmex lip balm - Review

Well, when I started watching Emma Chamberlain on Youtube, I absolutely loved her attitude, style and just everything. Then she moved to LA and became a whole different person, so I'm not that big of a fan anymore. Still because of her I wanted to try her favourite Carmex lip balm. Now I have a love-hate relationship with this balm (like with her).


I do have to say I like the tube package. The balm itself is nice, I like the look on my lips, because it kinda like irritates them a bit, which makes my natural lip colour a bit more darker. But yeah Carmex is a bit of a weird lip balm in my opinion.

For one like I said it kind of irritates my lips, but also the tingles and the minty feeling is kinda good. Secondly, it's not that hydrating and actually makes my lips drier than before, but since it feels nice and moisturizing on my lips, I don't mind. Thirdly, it contains salicylic acid, which is used for treating and drying acne as it penetrates the skin layers. So that just doesn't seem like a fitting ingredient for a moisturizing and a soothing lip balm. But I still kind of like it, I don't even know why anymore. Probably will not repurchase this and wouldn't recommend it as there are actually moisturizing and better lip balms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE