Skin update

I used Duac Gel and Dalacin T for 3 months and I have to say I am impressed. These products were supposed to work and they did. Now my skin is just super dry. I still have dark spots (scars from acne) and few small pimples, but that's mostly it. My skin is so much clearer. My skin used to be a mess and inflamed and just gross, but right now it's under control. So I would recommend to visit a dermatologist when you have acne. Because I spent so much money on acne products that just didn't work. I hoped that I could deal with this myself, but I couldn't. Don't waste money on makeup or some cheap products that claim to get rid of acne. Dermatologist gave me drugs my skin needed and told me to buy facial products only from pharmacy. Also drink a lot of water and eat less junk food. If you have any acne problems I hope you'll get them under control. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE