Baby Lips Winter Delight Collection

More Baby Lips? Yes, Maybelline put out a new Baby Lips Winter Collection, which consists of 4 new shades of lip balms. I got two of them for Christmas, Sweet Apple and Mint Candy. 

Both lip balms are moisturising, leaving lips super soft and nice. I think their texture is better than the previous Baby Lips'. Perfect for winter. 

Mint Candy gives lips shine and a light pink shade. It doesn't look good on chapped lips, but it repairs them pretty quickly. It has a soft minty scent. Sweet Apple has a dark pink shade, perfect if you want a darker lip colour. You could definitely rock this at a party. I'm not a big fan of the scent.

I like both a lot, especially for cold winter days. These are better than the other Baby Lips I've tried, but that's just my opinion. I hope y'all gonna have a wonderful winter and stay warm :) xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE