Changes

When the new year started, everything kind of changed and I felt like I was thrown back into school. So much homework and tests. It's so stressful, especially because I have to go to high school and I want to get into a good school. I know that in 9th you have to study harder, but it was all just slapped into my face. With fighting blemishes and studying, I'm trying not to get stressed and keep calm. Because stress can cause breakouts and my skin is doing better so no. Also I'm trying to stay healthy and fit, because I don't workout so often anymore. 

I have become a tea lover. I'm still trying different teas, but currently my favourites are chamomile and rose hip teas. Tea is really good for you, because it contains water, which is necessary for life, it contains herbs that have different benefits (like, rose hip has antioxidants and vitamin C). I drink tea with honey, which is antibacterial. So that has helped me keep calm and healthy. I also have been eating less sugar products, because sugar makes hormones go crazy and cause acne. I eat more fruit and drink a lot of water.

When I feel stressed, I watch movies/TV shows or listen to music. I also try to focus more on things I like to do and not just sit behind my laptop. Also sleep is really important. Brain needs to recharge and organize and body needs to rest and renew. Lately I've been getting 7-8 hours of sleep, which I'm pretty happy about. Sometimes I feel like I should stay up later and study, but when I'm tired I can't focus so well, so that would be pointless.

I'm really impressed that I have been going to school without makeup. I still have dark spots, but I'm too lazy in the morning and I also want to sleep longer. It has kinda helped with my insecurity and also has been like a test, because sometimes it's like NO, don't look at me. I have become stronger and less critical about myself, because I like to focus on the good things.

School is not my priority, it is still important and I study, but lately it feels like it's the only thing going on in my life. It just feels like I'm wasting my life. Of course I want to learn new things and improve, but I also want to live. I don't even know anymore. I am gonna push through this, because if others can do this, so can I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE