Dove Pure Care Dry Oil For Hair - Review

Taking care of long hair isn't that easy. Thanks to hair oil I can tame, nourish and make my hair ends look healthy. This is the first hair oil I've owned and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Dove's hair oil is a nourishing treatment with African macadamia oil for all hair types. Since you only need 3-4 pumps of oil, it's gonna last for a pretty long time. The smell is strong and unpleasant for me, but after drying, it's less noticeable. Oil leaves my hair soft and shiny, it's not heavy, no buildup. Hair looks healthy and thick. For the price and quality, I think this is an amazing product.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE