OGX Luxurious Moroccan Argan Créme Shampoo and Conditioner - Review

OGX is my favourite hair product brand, so I just had to buy a new shampoo from them. They have such a wide range of products, but one that stood out to me was luxurious morocca argan créme. Since it's cold outside, my hair tends to get dry, luckily this shampoo is extra moisturising.

Indulge in argan oil, whipped into an opulent, decadent créme to lavish each strand in moisture, smoothing and nourishing the outer cuticle for super-hydrated, soft, shiny hair.

The scent is pretty strong, sharp and chemical. I was expecting better. But when my hair was completely dry, WOW... Silky, shiny, soft, hydrated hair. The results were amazing. My hair also feels thicker. I definitely recommend this. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE