Things TikTok made me buy

So about a year ago when the pandemic began and I had to sit at home, I found my way to TikTok (and actually posted a few). Though in the beginning it was mostly entertainment, now most of my feed is about advice, hacks and product recommendations. So of course I've tried out some of those products and I have to say I'm really impressed. These items have become essentials for me. 

Here are the things TikTok made me buy:

1. Ariana Grande Cloud perfume

This is apparently a cheap dupe for the famous Baccarat Rouge 540. I've never had the chance to smell it, but this Ariana Grande perfume lives up to the hype. It is so different from the floral and sweet I used to go for, but I love this burnt sugar scent that is so fresh. A bit more masculine, but I absolutely love it and I've even gotten a few compliments.


Ariana Grande Cloud

2. Simple Modern Tumbler Cup

This cup from Amazon is amazing. Used by Victoria's Secret supermodels, so why wouldn't it be. I love this cup for many reasons: 1) looks so chic 2) insulated: keeps your drink hot or cold 3) two lids, you can enjoy your hot or cold beverage 4) no leakage 5) keeps me hydrated.


Simple Modern Tumbler Cup

3. Motel Rocks Paiva Slip Dress

This is a first dress that I own that I'd say is for a hot date. Makes me feel like a baddie. Though my only issue is with the cleavage that wants to reveal my chest, but fashion tape to the rescue. I'd say the quality and dress for this price is worth it. 


Motel Rocks Paiva Slip Dress in Satin Slate Blue

4. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5

Winter made my skin extremely sensitive and I had a lot of redness and dryness, so this repairing soothing balm popped up on my for you page. It really was for me. I have been using this for a week now and I can really say that this product deserves more hype. I think it has even helped dealing my acne with its antibacterial and soothing benefits.


La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5

TikTok has also affected me to use more hair care products, take omega-3 capsules, read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", make a LinkedIn account, eat baked oats for breakfast, take free online courses and probably more things, so overall what a great platform.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE