How to level up for 2021

2021 is a year I wanted to approach with a different energy, which is all about focusing on things I like and how to reach my full potential. I'd say the first step for me was to create a vision board for my desktop wallpaper, so I could constantly remind myself of the aesthetic and vibes to channel. But leveling up for 2021 is all about mental and physical glow-up.

Mental

Educating myself about things I feel like I need in the future. By reading books (there are so many!), watching educating Youtube videos or listening to podcasts. A new discovery was Google Digital Garage, which offers many great beneficial courses for free and a certificate, so you can spice up your CV.

Learning to love myself and becoming more confident through it, which I noticed is really important for my happiness. Being comfortable in your skin and proud of yourself really shows and creates so much positive energy for good things to enter your life.

Manifesting has been a part of my life for about 6 months and I really feel it working for my mental health. I sometimes get obsessive thoughts about something or someone, which I'd kind of describe as toxic, but reminding myself one important manifestation "I don't chase, I attract. What belongs to me, will simply find me." It doesn't mean I just sit and wait for the universe to hand me all my wishes, it just helps me focus on myself and becoming attractive that way, not becoming overly toxic and controlling. Also manifesting a better life for myself, which reminds me what steps I need to take in order to achieve that.

It shouldn't be one day. Today is day one.


Physical

Taking care of my health and hygiene. Sometimes I might get too comfortable and not notice my body's needs as much, but then it reminds me to treat it better. You've only got one body, so take care of it. For me it means less alcohol and sugar intake.

Working out more and pushing myself every time. To see results, consistency and pushing myself more are key elements. Though daily walks are great, I know that for those toned muscles I need to keep adding weights and taking on harder workouts. For example doing a plank challenge, where I try to beat my record each time.

Started doing manicures, taking more care of my hair, even beauty supplements, though I'd say the biggest change was changing my mindset to no matter what, I am beautiful and I am enough just the way I am. Treat yourself like someone you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE