Self-growth with manifesting

For the past few months I have been on a self-growth journey in a way. I haven't really been happy with the person that I was and I always want to be better, so that has pushed me to this place where I learn and understand new things about myself and the way I cope with everything that's happening around me every single day.

It started more intensely when I started my second year in university and found manifesting and law of attraction. At first I really wanted to believe that manifesting is this magical power that will grant me anything I want. In a way it is, but manifesting is more about saying what you want out loud, believeing in yourself that you can get it and then your perception will change. You'll start noticing more opportunities that can lead you there and you'll start doing things that'll get you closer to it. Your experience will change, it's literally science. So I found my love for manifesting. I write down certain manifestations everyday, but a couple times a week I write down my wants and goals, which really helps put everything into perspective. Like what's important to focus on and what's not.




Because I want better things for myself, I also focus on my well-being and I've been so happy lately. My mood only shifts when my energy is low or some more toxic or negative thoughts get through. Otherwise I could be doing nothing all day and be the happiest I've ever been. And why am I happy? Because I'm healthy, I'm alive, I have freedom and choices, I can express myself creatively, sing along to good music, go on walks and appreciate the nature and life. 

I started taking my health and body more seriously. I go to workout classes three times a week and try to challenge myself by trying new and more intense classes. Also everytime I work out, I do the plank and try to beat my records. I rarely eat out, I continue to find new recipes to try out at home. I don't buy sweets, I rarely consume anyhthing with a lot of sugar, I avoid lactose and gluten. I'm not even trying hard to avoid those, I just don't really crave them. I drink water and tea, and try to eat more greens and fruits, which is a bit of a challenge for me. I also don't find the same comfort in alcohol like I used to, so I rarely drink it. I have started to drink coffee again, luckily it hasn't yet had any of the negative side effects for me like it used to. So learning what's good for my body has also helped me take care of it.



There's so much uncertainty in our lives and future, so I've learned to grasp onto these simple things that are present. Am I worried about my future, heck yes. I'm terrified actually. I have no clue what I'm gonna do next. But instead of focusing on that fear and negative outlook for my future, I focus on now. What can I do NOW to prepare myself for the future or be happy in the moment? So that's how I got inspired to start educating myself, because I felt I wasn't studying what I needed for everyday life as an adult. That lead to reading books about finance and financial freedom, about thinking and psychology, because I felt that if I'll be educated enough in those areas, I should be fine with whatever the future brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE