Dior Addict Lip Glow & Lip Maximizer - Review


My first ever Dior product was the Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in the shade 001 Pink. It was all thanks to Grace Helbig, who I don't really watch on Youtube, but the one video I saw, she talked about this amazing lip balm. And after reading about all the praising reviews, I just had to have it, though the price for a lip balm seemed a bit too much. I'm so glad I splurged! Dior Lip Glow has the perfect consistency for a lip balm and I love the sheer shade that lightly stains your lip. My lips are moisturised and have a lovely pink glow. Though the next time I'd choose a different more natural lip colour for me, because the pink is a bit bright for the simple everyday look. 

For the past year I've had a slight lip gloss obsession and when I saw Dior Lip Maximizer Hyaluronic Lip Plumper, I just couldn't resist. This time I purchased the shade 004 Coral, which suits my skintone better, although the colour payoff is a lot lighter than the balm's. This is like a mix of lip balm, lip gloss and lip treatment, because it is so moisturising and I love the light refreshing peppermint tingling sensation that plumps my lips a bit. I love the shine it gives, the feel on my lips, which is barely sticky, and nice and smooth. It is definitely a staple in my daily routine that lifts my mood everytime I use it. It truly feels like an experience and a sensation rather than just a lip gloss. 

Now I feel like I don't really want to buy any other lip products beside Dior's, although it's not cruelty-free :(. All the other shades for these lip products are on my wishlists. Definitely worth the price! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE