milk_shake Incredible Milk - Review

With winter upon us, my hair was feeling dry, so when reading about all the effects milk_shake's Incredible Milk should have, I just had to try it. This hair moisturising leave-in treatment has this tropical coconut-y scent and oily butter type formula.


I spritz about 4 – 6 pumps on my hands and run it through my towel-dried hair. When it's completely dry I can definitely see the added shine and hydration. My hair is so much softer and feels healthier. It really does what it is supposed to and I love this little addition to my haircare routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE