milk_shake Sweet Camomile Shampoo and Conditioner - Review

I learned about milk_shake through my cosmetologist from whom I hear so much about all these great products and brands, so since she suggested it, it must be good. Milk_shake is a salon brand and has many shampoo and conditioner ranges. I chose the Sweet Camomile shampoo and conditioner (13–14€ each) to revitalize my bleached blonde hair. This sweet honey-camomile scented shampoo promises to revive highlights, soften, enhance the brilliance and vibrancy of blonde hair. I love that their products are paraben and sls/sles free.



The scent of this shampoo is super sweet, but really nice as organic camomile and honey make me think of summer. The shampoo has this yellow see through gel-like formula, which foams nicely and cleans my hair well. The conditioner is the basic cream-like formula, which is super moisturising. After I let my hair air-dry, it always feels really clean and fresh. It starts getting greasy after 2–3 days of washing. My hair is more shiny and feels soft and moisturized. Most importantly my hair seems happy and healthy. Feels like I stepped out of a high-end salon. So I definitely want to try out more milk_shake product ranges, because you get high quality hair care for such a great price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE