Madara Detox Ultra Purifying Mud Mask - Review

Face masks are my Sunday evening must-haves to prepare for the next week. For my super oily skin clay and mud masks are essential. I haven't used Madara products before, but I've always wanted to try them, so when my Origins charcoal mask ran out, this was the perfect time.


Price 24,99€

This Detox mask promises to absorbs excess oils and clarify your skin, eliminate any toxins or heavy metals, reduce inflammation, recharge skin with vitamins for a glowing complexion and retain hydration. Sounds too good to be true. So does it live up to all of that?




I can say that I actually noticed a bit of a difference. Since it is a face mask, not a product that stays on your skin overnight, I didn't expect this to have that big of an effect on my skin, but I did notice that my skin seemed clearer and happier. Of course that can be the combination of all of my skincare products, but comparing to the Origins masks, this definitely had an actual effect. For me this mask didn't do wonders, but I enjoy it and like the result, which is pretty incredible for a face mask, so I'd recommend it to anyone with oily skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE