My Clarins Relaxing Sleep Mask - Review

I have never used Clarins products before, mostly because of their price and most of their products are for mature skin. But now they came out with a new line My Clarins, which is made just for younger skin (18-25-year-olds). The prices are also cheaper and I love that this line is vegan and mostly plant-based.


Price 27,99€ 


I would have loved to switch my entire skincare routine to My Clarins, but I still need to use more of my current products. Anyways I have learned a lot more about the importance of hydration for the skin and lately I might have become slightly obsessed with nightcreams, because there are so many containing amazing ingredients for the skin. Also I think my skin might have been dehydrated for some time. But no need to worry now, because the My Clarins Relaxing Sleep Mask/ nightcream is here to rescue me. First I got a tester from the store to see how my skin would react and daaaamn after the two nights my skin looked healthier, happier and clearer. I previously had some small bumps on my forehead, but after this nightcream my forehead was looking clear. So obviously I purchased the full-size product.




You can use this product as a nightcream and as a sleep mask. I really like to apply this every night after cleansing. This absorbs quickly, but leaves like a bit of a mask feeling on my skin, but more in a good way if that makes sense. This hydrates my skin just enough that it looks and feels healthy. I like the simple packaging, although I wish it was more comfortable to get the product out of the jar as it has as it has a smaller opening than some other jar products I've used. But I really like that the jar is partly made of recycled glass. I also love the ingedients, because I feel like this product isn't overwhelmed with different extracts and all that, but still has different components that make your skin plump, fresh and healthy-looking. Doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation for me. Some people did say that the perfume in this cream bothered them, but I quite enjoy it.

I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin, because it might not offer enough hydration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE