Lumene Matt Control Oil-free Foundation - Review

A foundation that is matte, oil-free, full coverage? Yes, please!  This foundation has an emulsion type formula that brightens and nourishes skin, but also leaves it matte and controls the oil. So it's perfect for oily to combination skin.
13,49€

Usually I have problems finding lighter shades, but since Lumene is Nordic, they have mostly light shades. For me the shade 0 Light Ivory is perfect, but also 00 Ultra Light matched me, I just looked super pale. The coverage is medium to full coverage. It feels so light, but covers pretty much everything.

I think the foundation looks better with primer, I usually apply the primer mostly in the T-zone, to keep the oil away and not let the foundation set in my pores.  The foundation leaves my skin looking semi-matte and really natural. After application I set my T-zone with some powder. When 3-4 hours pass I am usually pretty shiny, but with this foundation it looks like a natural shine (does that make sense?). It was a little cake-y, but nothing too bad. I would powder, but in this case the powder only made it looked cracked, so just let it be. 8 hours later half of the coverage has worn off, but doesn't look bad.

Overall, I really like this foundation. It has more of a semi-matte finish than matte, but I think it looks better and more natural. There aren't many shades to choose from (5-6 shades), but it's perfect for us pale people. I don't have expectations for foundations to keep my oily skin under control, that's up to my skincare products. I do prefer oil-free ones, so there would be less oil. I wish this foundation would last longer, but that's pretty much it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE