Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer - Review

Thank you, Kelly, for recommending this product to me. I've never been good at buying concealers, but finally did it. This Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer moisturises and brightens my under-eyes. The concealer contains vitamin C and radiance pearls.


This sparkles, so the finish is more radiant and awake. The coverage is light to medium, though I wish this was full coverage to completely cover the black holes under my eyes. Also then this would be better to cover blemishes. Since this creamy concealer moisturises so well, it's great for blemishes with flaky skin around them. This is pretty long lasting and doesn't crease under my eyes. This is a good affordable concealer, but the coverage could be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE