NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks - Review

I have been making this post for too long, because NYX opened their store in Estonia in October. I of course had to be there at the opening, so I could finally get my liquid matte lipsticks.

Price 8,5€
For the longest time I've wanted to join the trends with matte nudes. It is kinda over now maybe I don't know whatever. NYX has a whole line of liquid mattes called Lingerie. The packaging kind of reminds me the Kylie liquid mattes, but hey one can dream. So before the big day I had chosen two shades: Push Up and Bedtime Flirt. Push Up is more of a pale darker nude, a bit brown. Bedtime Flirt is like Push Up, but with a touch of red. So they're really similar in colour. I expected the shades to look prettier tbh. I watched many reviews while deciding on shades and all of their favourite was Bedtime Flirt.


It is really long lasting. When I wanted to remove the lipstick, it was pretty hard to get it off. So that's a good and a bad thing. The wand is long and the applicator is a bit uncomfortable to use, but I will survive. The creamy velvety texture glides on. The colours are pigmented and dry really fast. But the colour doesn't completely dry, it stays a bit sticky.

I like that these are not exactly like NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. The shades are nice, pigmented and light-weight.


 Also the first 100 buyers got a free gift and I happened to be one of them. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE