Clinique 3-Step System Combination Oily - Review

I am still a big Clinique fan and finally I convinced myself that I need this so called amazing 3-step skincare system. Fortunately Clinique sells these 3-Step intro kits, so you could try out the mini versions of the products. These are available for 4 skin types and I chose number 3 aka combination oily.

Price 29,99€
The kit consists of Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula 50 ml, Clarifying Lotion 3 100ml and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 30 ml.

Step 1: Gently wash face with the Liquid Facial Soap
Step 2: Pour some Clarifying Lotion on a cotton pad and swipe across the face
Step 3: Apply a small amount of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel all over face.

Updated: I've used the Facial Soap before and it's still really good. It's not too rough, but enough to remove any dirt. The Clarifying Lotion was really harsh at first, it was really drying and my face was pretty irritated. But after a few days my skin got used to it. I see now how it has helped remove dead skin cells and bring out the radiance. Also because of the drying, my skin is a lot less oily.  But halfway through the product, the Lotion really hurts my skin. I gently swipe it across my face with a cotton pad and it really stings. The Moisturising Gel is really soothing. A small amount is only needed and leaves my skin nice and matte. It blends into skin so easily. I think I am actually in love with this gel, but wish this would moisturise a bit more.


I use these products every morning and night. This trio really has reduced oiliness and my skin has become a lot clearer and healthier. Throughout the day my skin does still get oily. My skin has had such an improvement. This has reduced my acne, sometimes small breakouts occur. Overall I think Clinique did a good job with these 3-step systems and I'm really happy with the fast results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE