Tilk! Cleanse Me Facial Cream - Review

It's already August! Summer, come back! With the heat and sun, I've been trying to keep my skincare routine super simple. Currently I'm mostly struggling with acne scars and super oily skin. It has been difficult finding a good moisturiser for oily skin. Who wouldn't want the perfect moisturiser that gives you a moisturised shine free complexion for the whole day? Also on budget. 

I remembered an Estonian brand Tilk!. They make natural, good quality facial and hand creams, they also ship internationally, check them out tilk.bio. Tilk! has creams for all skin types and the oily skin one was really tempting. I found a few reviews about the creams and they were really positive. So while I was in Saaremaa (the place where Tilk! is from), I went to the store and bought the 50ml cream. I think it was about 22€.



First of all the packaging is so cute and detailed. Just so pretty and colourful. 



Their creams are made from bioactive ingredients. Cleanse Me cream treats inflammatory areas, calms and softens the skin. It also improves the skin's microcirculation to cleanse it. So it's perfect for getting rid of impurities. The cream has this whipped texture and is super lightweight. At first when you apply it, it is oily, but absorbs into the skin super fast and leaves skin matte and smooth. So good. The cream's scent is a refreshing tangerine and peppermint blend.



But my skin is super oily, so my skin is already shining after wearing it for 2-3 hours. I think this is a great product, but not people with super oily skin.But on the days my skin tends to be a bit flaky, this is perfect. This keeps my skin moisturised. I think that the oils in this cream are not good for acne, because my acne suddenly got worse. But when I stopped using this, my skin got better.



I definitely want to try their hand creams, but for my face, I'd want something more mattifying and oil-free. I would definitely recommend their products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE