FeelUnique HAUL

Back to school soon! This year I'm going to high school and that means a lot of shopping. I finally made up my mind about what makeup I'm gonna be using and what look I'm going for. Feelunique.com had 15% off and all the products I needed. I really wanted NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks. After weeks of waiting for them to be back in stock, I gave up. Maybe another time. This is the 7th time I've ordered from FeelUnique and usually my packages arrive in two-three weeks.

I ordered 7 items and got 2 samples.


Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula 200ml £16.50


I ran out of facial cleansers and I've always wanted to try Clinique products. Also this was cheaper at FeelUnique than in stores. I can't wait to see the results.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream in Light £9.99


I have started to hate foundations because of my oily skin. But this BB cream is really mattifying, so hopefully this will save me on long school days. Also now I don't have to sacrifice my sleep.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent £3.99


This is a repurchase since it's just so good.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Pink Rose £3.99



I always end up looking pale, so I finally remembered to buy blush. This is so cute and small.

NYX Matte Bronzer in 01 Light £7.00


  


I wanted to look like I've actually seen the Sun, but without all the shimmer. Since I couldn't find a good cream bronzer, I decided to try this. I love that this is a matte bronzer. Perfect for oily skin.

Real Techniques Sculpting brush £9.99


This is obviously for my new bronzer. The brush is super soft, but also dense, so it's perfect for contouring. This is the first RT brush I have and I can't wait to try out other brushes by them.

Lottie London Power Powder Brush £8.00



This super soft and good quality brush will help me keep the shine at bay during the day. I think the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and this brush make a killer duo.

These products are for my complexion. I'm really excited to try out all of these and see the results. With the BB cream and great powder products, I can now cut my time on makeup and get more beauty sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE