L'Oréal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation - Review

A lot of people have been raving about this powder foundation and since I have oily skin, this seemed perfect. Also really good for traveling. Matches skin colour and texture with 95% minerals. SPF 15. No perfume, no preservatives, oil-free, non-comedogenic. Medium coverage. I'm terrible at choosing the right shade. So I followed the directions and I kinda see why people love it, I just don't. 


The foundation was lightweight, but powder brings out facial hairs. I was surprised by the good coverage, because I've never used a powder foundation before. Surprisingly my skin got shiny pretty fast. That's a problem for me, especially because this is mineral powder foundation, so I expected this to stay matte longer. Was it too drying for my skin? All I know is that my skin didn't like this foundation. The applicator brush is a bit too harsh on skin, but softer brushes don't blend well. Also the application took longer than it would with a liquid foundation. I am very disappointed with this foundation. I tried different ways to make it work, but it's just not for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE