Zoella Beauty - Review

I just love Zoe. She is so cute. And when I heard she started Zoella Beauty, I just had to get my hands on her products. Unfortunately I have only three products, but I am very happy to have them. Since I don't live in the UK, I have been ordering from a website suggested by Zoe http://www.feelunique.com . I find this website really nice and comfortable, I usually get my packages in 1 to 2 weeks. But let's get to the stuff.

The first thing I got was Let's Glow fragranced candle. I thought it was bigger, so when I opened the box, it was like what, is this really it?! It's pretty small and pricy for the size. But looks super cute. The fragrance is actually quite strong as I was hoping for more soft and gentle smell. 
6,50€

There's written: 
Create your own relaxing space and surround yourself with fragrance for a much needed wind down. This cute and calming candle will help free your mind with its gentle blend of white wood accents, sweet vanilla and soft floral notes. 

I really like this candle, although the fragrance could be better.

Next thing is Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel. This is from the Tutti Fruity range. Shower Gel is nice, cleanses well. It smells like tutti fruity mixed with soap.


4,94€

On the back: 
Add some power to your shower with a fruity boost! This foaming gel will help soften and soothe the skin wit extracts of Acai and Blueberry, while the fresh fragrance leaves you feeling instantly energised! Simply gel-icious!

 That's pretty much it. I like it.

And currently the last one I got is Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream. I hoped for a better scent, because it smells like a regular hand cream and maybe a bit soapy. Otherwise I love it. It absorbs pretty quickly, leaves hands nice and smooth, isn't sticky. Also it looks super cute (rose gold yayy).


7,76€

It says:
Pamper hands with this heavenly hand cream, scented with a calming, feminine fragrance. Enriched with luxurious ingredients including Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe to leave your skin super silky.

Overall I like Zoella Beauty products and hopefully I'll be able to purchase more. These are  great treats and  perfect presents.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE