Eau Thermale Avéne Hydrance Optimale UV Light SPF 20 - Review

So I bought this new moisturiser Avéne Hydrance Optimale. With my new skincare routine, I had to moisturise and protect my skin, so this moisturiser is perfect.  

Avène Hydrance Optimale UV Light is a hydrating moisturiser to protect the skin from daily aggressions and help prevent skin ageing caused by the sun. For normal to combination dehydrated sensitive skin. Based on Meiboserin and Lipomucine® which increases coverage across the skin. It also contains sebo-absorbing capsules (2%) for a light mattifying effect and a matte finish. SPF 20. Paraben free.


29€

I just apply this in the morning after I cleanse my face. Cream absorbs really fast leaving my skin matte. I like how light this is, it's like barely there and also keeps my oily skin under control longer than other products I've used. Skin is nicely hydrated. Also this doesn't block pores and I haven't had any breakouts. Thumbs up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE