Dermaceutic Radiance Brightening Cream - Review

How to get rid of acne scars? This product might actually be the answer.

Dermaceutic Radiance Brightening Cream contains Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Salicylic and Mandelic Acids - the ultimate skin brightening combo! This brightening cream gently exfoliates the skin and thus helps with uneven skin texture and skin tone. This cream is a bit different from your usual skincare products as it is recommended to use as a treatment for 3 months at a time and slowly introducing it to your routine.

Dermaceutic Radiance Brightening Cream 


I got this in a small tester tube, but it lasted for at least 8 uses and results appeared already the next day. Every morning after using this, my skin had a lot less redness, pigmentation was less noticeable, acne had calmed and my complexion had a nice glow. I am definitely putting the full-size product on my wishlist, this seems like a miracle cream for my scarred skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pHformula A.C. Recovery and P.O.S.T Recovery Cream - Review

Babe Facial Oil-Free Sunscreen SPF50+ Dry Touch - Review

DMK Danne Alkaline Wash for acne scars- MY EXPERIENCE